Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend



Weekend.

Today, I give myself a break from the rat race. For a brief respite of 2 days, I am gonna forget about my meetings, my reports and all the stress I get from studying charts of accounts and financial hullabaloos. Today, I am gonna breathe slowly, and forget the world outside my little corner. Today, I live.

Weekend.

I will play with my dog. Dance with KG.
I will write one piece of literature. I will sing.
I might do a little bit of cleaning (very therapeutic!).
And I will cook a dish I've never cooked before.
Today, I live.

I will not mind if I don't take a shower.
And I will probably miss to floss my teeth.
At least for the next 2 days.
I will sweat it out and release my energy - just because I want to feel spent.
And make it up by sleeping for 10 hours straight.

Its the weekend. And I intend to squeeze every bit of it to live and to feel alive.
Have a wonderful weekend people.

No comments: