Tuesday, July 26, 2005

choices

when it comes to choices, everything seems to be always easier said than done.
...the distracting images of waking consciousness mesmerize my mind,

when it comes to choices, there are never easy decisions to make.
...distracting me, confounding me, obscuring the choices, confronting me.

when it comes to choices, you almost always create extra complications.
... floating along, buffeted about by chance occurrences I snatch onto --

when it comes to choices, choosing is the last thing you want to do.
...then I know I have two choices for what is real.

when it comes to choices, you always deal with it--sooner or later.
...do I drop into the blackness, or do I turn to the light?

these are random thoughts---random choices of words--for i was too tired to choose my words, too weary to choose my thoughts---

No comments: