Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween


And so it's the deads' day and I feel like one of 'em zombies who just happened to be at the Metro on a long weekend.
I was not able to go with my folks on their long vacation ride, but I intended to spend the remains of my Halloween break well-rested and relaxed and pampered. But no. You see, I just had to get sick. I've been on a sneeze roller-coaster for about a week now and when I woke up last night (which is the by the way, the official start of my break), I was running a fever.
I could go on and on but in the meantime, I dont feel very comfortable complaining about bein' sick. My grandmother had a stroke just a couple of days ago and she was in the ICU for about 3 days. Now, tonsilitis at home is definitely not something to be so angsty about compared to not bein' able to move half of your body, right? But lola's okay now. She's out of danger, says Connie who's there at the family house in Cagayan with the rest of them Trinidad people.
So enihoots, I'm in my apartment now with my loyal Fatee - my maid- who accompanied me on these long days albeit of us not speaking so much with each other. There wasn't much to do at home and Fatee has been really helpful these last few days so I gave her 2 days off startin' yesterday. She's been goin' out for most part of the day since.
As for moi, I've been watchin' lotsa movies, as I needed to catch up with my DVD and VCD list. I've also been trying to finish reading Lord of Chaos, which has been stuck in front of my nose since 3AM today.
I dont feel like writing. I feel sick, bored and lazy all at the same time.
Before I completely waste this entry and delete it altogether, I'm gonna stop writing-right now.

2 comments:

siyoktong said...

Aww, eugene, thanks! The picture was taken just before that insane plan of having my hair cut and colored. I hate my locks these days, nngrr!:p Yep, see ya at work, man.

Abaniko said...

Just recharge and enjoy. There's more fun in the coming days. But you need to get well first. So, rest to the max.