Wednesday, November 30, 2005

To Molly and Sally

To Molly & Sally *

Molly and Sally went to the stars,
And left the belltower in the south
Some say it was a good decision,
But how so, when someone was left with no reason...

Molly and Sally were my friends,
And we had plans of travelling together
We had fun, we would have laughed forever,
But not a sign remains, oh brother, oh brother...

May, an old friend, told we should move on
For in the end, no one really stays
For in the end, nothing really lingers
In the end, no one really has anyone...

I miss Molly and Sally
I should've gone with them
I would've gone with them
But then, I couldn't have gone with them...

Its been 2 days and 20 hours since
And I've been toxic the whole time,
So sue me, I've a right to be bitchy,
For in the end, I only have me

*For want of anonymity, Molly, Sally and May are not the real names of people concerned. And no, going to the stars does not mean they're fond of STAR Margarine (haha!). And yes, the belltower in the south, is really in the south. The toxicity mentioned is an understatement. I've been more than toxic. I bite these days. Don't try me, I can swear and bitch and suck your eyeballs out, and it'll be like heaven for me. I could chop your ears and tongues for dinner and kick your balls til they turn to mush and be nonchalant about it. DON'T BITCH WITH ME, YE HEAR??!




1 comment:

Shellyganda said...

awwwww.....

Hulaan natin sino si Molly, Sally and May.....


Miss you jing!!! Paramdam ka naman!!!