Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jing: Un-layered

I lifted this from someone else's blog. Hainaco, its one of those boring nights...

LAYER 0NE:

-- Name:Jennifer, but call me Jing or Siyoks please.
-- Birth date: January 2
-- Birthplace: Ilocos Norte, possibly in tito Ruben's room
-- Current Location: 50th floor, west wing, PBCOM Tower, Makati
-- Eye Color: dark brown
-- Hair Color: its normally a tad lighter than dark brown, but these days, it has yellowish and amber streaks
-- Height: i'd like to think its at least 5 feet
-- Righty or Lefty: righty, although I think lefties are really cool
-- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

LAYER TWO:
-- The shoes you wore today: Connie's black pointy shoes. I was planning to wear my pointy black boots but I was in a hurry this morning and Connie's shoes were off the rack.
-- Your weakness: Saying "no" to people.I find it hard to say no even if it kills me. Help!
-- Your fears: death, naturally.
-- Your perfect pizza: cheese, no meat
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: for immediates, Id like a job promotion. For long-term, I'm planning to save enough to get my OWN house in the Metro.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase(s): None. I tend to guard my words. I get bored easily so I never overuse stuffs.
-- Your first thoughts upon waking up: "Awgad, tinatamad ako, ugh"
-- Your best physical feature: I'd like to think its my eyes - cute, chinky, just the way I like it.
-- Your bedtime: Nothing specific. I just make sure I get at least 7 hours worth of shuteye.
-- Your most missed memory: Elementary days with Daffo and Diamond. If I could go back for just a day, I would. I miss them.

LAYER FOUR:
-- In love?: Sure, why not.

LAYER FIVE:
-- Cuss: Fuck it.
-- Sing: Ye, I usually do it either with a guitar or in the shower.
-- Take a shower everyday: sure, why not, hehehe.
-- Have a crush: Yes.Someone I've never met ( I think), a fellow blogger.Ahihihi.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Oo naman.
-- Want to go to college: I have. Twice.
-- Like(d) high school: Pisay hayskul? One of the loveliest times of my life..
-- Want to get married: No, I don't think so.
-- Believe in yourself: Too much
-- Get motion sickness: It depends on what I'm riding on. Anything alive, I'm fine. If it's a car or a bus and I don't like the air-freshener, I get hilo. I'm okay on planes and ships.
-- Think you're attractive: I bet I am, ahihihi.
-- Think youre a health freak?: I am. Guilty as charged, OC-OC me... (Hey, I don't smoke anymore!!! Yipee, yipee)I've also gone back to playing badminton.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Uhm, sometimes.
-- Like thunderstorms:No my dear. I get scared.
-- Play an instrument: Guitar, a little bit of recorder, and piano.

No comments: