Sunday, February 04, 2007

Good Friends



Getting together with good friends with good food and a good ol' camera handy always spells F-U-N. I've been working my ass so hard as of late. But just after spending a couple of hours with these guys, I felt rejuvenated right away. There's simply nothing heartfelt laughter, tons of hugs and warm kisses can't cure these days. If I may quote Shelay,




"Hay Jing, sarap...para akong galing sa bakasyon..."



Kurak! I've been lucky enough to have found friends in the workplace. I've always been attached to my college friends in the past, and somehow, without knowing it, I have subconsciously been shying away from establishing new bonds with other poeple.
Over time though, I have learned to accept that no matter how great my old friendships may have been, they are already a part of my past. Something good is worth keeping but just the same, they also fade away. Not to say though that I severe old ties. Because I don't.
I just realized one day that I can't live in the past like I used to anymore. I need to reach out to other people. And I needed to give myself another chance to experience good friendship again.
It feels nice to have friends. Sometimes it's what keeps me going. It makes me feel that no matter what, I got these people behind me and I know they're there for keeps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mas lalo akong nainggit..
mas lalo ko kayong namiss...

anyway ...

welcome kayo sa sunday badminton group
pati sa puerto galera escapade!


miss you

miss na din kayo ni rico

siyoktong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siyoktong said...

mayu...!
i miss you so my old friend.
i wish there was enough time in the world to spend with all the good people i have in my life.
one of these days mayu.
one of these days...

siyoktong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shellyganda said...

ang ganda talaga natin!!! hahaha!
jing pasendnamn nung ibang pics...