Saturday, March 25, 2006

Anger Management 101

I do not justify anything. I never do. My friends do not require explanations; and my enemies would not listen nor understand anyway.

I know that respect is mutual. And that if I don't respect others' viewpoint, chances are they won't acknowledge mine. Yes, there may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Respect is not belittled when you are only doing what you think is right.

If you prick us, do we not bleed?

if you tickle us, do we not laugh?
if you poison us, do we not die?
and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

But then again, I refuse to engage in an intellectual battle with an unarmed man. I will show a little bit of my anger everyday instead of showing a lot of it on one day. In the end, the best way to beat my enemy is to beat her at politeness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is like reading a stranger's blog... my friend, put away that anger in your heart, it is a trap...
"For we reap what we sow..."

bogas

siyoktong said...

I'm good bogas, don't worry. This is not my anger talking, it's more of frustration. I have so much to tell you next time we see each other. Let's make time na please! :)