Monday, March 13, 2006

erratic ponderings

  • My middle back is killing me. Pipo tells me its stress.
  • I haven'd had a footspa for the longest time. I think my feet are asking for one- right now!
  • As usual, I am once again looking forward to my badminton session at Pioneer later. Time to sweat it out, Siyoktong.
  • I've been having amazing dreams for 2 consucutive nights now. I tend to wake up with a smile these days.
  • I just incurred my 1st unofficial absence from the office in 1 year and 3 months. I'm printing my resignation letter real soon.
  • "Freshman" by the Verve Pipe is playing on the Mac right now. God, I miss my Ikot friends.
  • I would love to feel an adrenaline rush if only for one more time. I feel bored outta my wits.
  • The anger is seething just below the surface. I'm ready to explode anytime.
  • The world buys success. Bosses, no matter how incompetent are revered. Yuck.
  • Pandora's box has opened. I saw it. I felt it. Hope is about to come.
  • Alex just passed by my desk, and he was whistling. I miss my father, he whistles , thats why.
  • I just ate a whole pack of Corn Bits - somebody flush-out this garlic-ky, pungent smell outta my dental orifice!
  • I just drank a whole bottle of packed iced tea. And now, I need to go to the CR.
  • Bye for now...(you know where I'm going)

No comments: