Friday, April 21, 2006

I Feel Complete But I'm O-C

My whole family is here with me in the Metro for a couple of days. I feel complete.
My sister Meng is graduating from college and la familia Trinidad is here to celebrate it. I, as the eldest sister and pseudo-owner of the rented flat where we're staying, am doing her best, being in charge of what...almost everything. Hmm, as of last week, I've already taken care of the resort where we'll be heading this week-end. Lodging's reserved. Food's been planned. I only have to ask Fatee to go to the market and buy the stuff. Let me see..forgive me folks, allow me to just think out loud for a coupla' minutes. I need this. OC-OC me... waah!
  • Meng's shoes - check
  • Toga & Cap - check
  • Meng's dress - Papa, Mama, Mac and Meng are out buying it right now.
  • Hair & Makeup - asked Mai to check out the parlors at the
    mall - details later tonight.
  • Post Grad dinner - tita Sheng is taking care of it - go over
    the menu again.
  • Digicam - check - remind Mac to recharge it.
  • My leave from the office - check
Things to bring to the
Resort:
  • Monopoly Set - check
  • Mahjong set - check
  • Playing Cards Deck - check
  • Food - list down groceries and give it to Fatee by Saturday
    morning
  • Portable MP3/CD player - check
  • Transpo - give Papa the gas money
  • Mama - remind her to buy a swimsuit
  • Sunblock lotion - remind myself to include that in the
    grocery list
  • Connie - make sure I go over the directions with her
    again
Ano pa ba...Maygad, bakit ba ko ganito! I feel like there's so much missing from my list but I'm too sleepy to think about it now. But then again, knowing that the list is hanging prevents me from even closing my eyes at all. I need to cure myself na. This is too OC for my taste.
Actually, Im really about to publish this entry now. But I had a sudden urge to alphabetize my list - or perhaps arrange it so that the "checks" are on top first. Eew.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! nice site, i will come back again. being OC is sometimes the sign of a perfectionist. i bet you are one! that is a compliment, haha. :p

Anonymous said...

Mama Jing, dami mo pera... enge naman. haha. miss you. mwah mwah

siyoktong said...

madergus! loka, mas mayaman ka pa sa kin, anubeh! :) kelan ka na sasama sa badminton? magaling na yang butas sa me tagiliran mo? ahihihi. mishu too!!!

siyoktong said...

hi freddy! thank you my man. :)

Abaniko said...

Re things to bring to the resort, didn't you just forget the floaters? :)

siyoktong said...

tsk abaniko, i just had to forget that, didn't i? tapos na, galing na ako sa resort at nakainom na ako ng ilang galon ng tubig at kung anik-anik na kahalo nito.. arrgh.

Anonymous said...

congrats to your sister

siyoktong said...

thanks monmon! :)