Thursday, May 04, 2006

i am no virgin!

I have 5 girlfriends at the moment. Among us 5, I am the only one who is technically, a...virgin. So, big deal, right? Whatevs.

One of them is a wife. Another is a pseudo-wife. The third has been a pseudo wife. And the fourth will be a wife. And the fifth? Me. So? Nothing.

It is not that big a deal, really. I have had my own share of naughtiness in my own wicked, wicked ways. But I guess I just haven't found the right person to make suko my Bataan yet. Haha, taena, parang dyologs na pakonyo na bazura yung last line na yun ah! So? Whatever.

I guess I got my line of thought geared to this topic as soon as we were done with our pizza bingeing at Park Square. My girlfriends and I love talking. Food, saliva and lotsa others fly from our dental orifices when we have talks over our lunches but it does not infuriate even the OC-OC moi. Ugh, gross, right? So?

Uh, so anyway, we were talking and the topic of the day was the mole on toot-toot's toot toot. And it turned out that "has been pseudo-wife's" former toot-toot also has a mole on his toot-toot. And sure, they began comparing. And while I left my mouth gaping, I sure hell don't know what they were talking about. (Of course I knew, technically, but...you know what I mean right? ). So there.

Now, I just realize that yes, I am indeed the only one left in the group with that little piece of H still intact. Eww. Eww? Har har, I find myself all smiles now as Im writing this part of this post. I'm stumped. I forget what I was going to say.

I guess for me, virginity is a state of mind. It is a perception. A feeling. Something that is just more than that little piece of hymen located in gawd-knows-where part of me. I mean, sir c'mon, I don't want to get too technical about it, because you know what? I sure don't find any freakin' difference between someone who society considers a virgin, and someone they dont. I guess it's not so much of a big deal for me. So?

Now, here is the catch. If virginity is indeed a state of mind, and my mind, as it is, is the mind of a wanderer who jumps at every oppurtunity to indulge in intellectual masturbation, then I can say I am not a virgin anymore. I have always been on the lookout for intellectual fucks and academic teasing. For all intents and purposes, I can say that my mind has been an intellectual prostitute. And for that, I am no virgin, thank you very much.

So. That's my two-cents piece on the matter. I just thought about this after lunch. And it's a good thought. Sporadic thought. Sporadic post. Yeah, just about the thing to blog about. Thanks for reading about my virginity. And yes, in case you misunderstood, I still have my H intact. Sheesh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

try hanging out with medical personnels... and you'll see how casual they are in talking about sex...

i am a second year nursing students... and some of my classmates... regardless of gender talk about this in the whole class... and not one is saying eeeuww or being prejudice...

Anonymous said...

i am a nursing student i mean...

just pretend you didnt read the s... lol

Anonymous said...

h sometimes breaks even without having an intercourse... try riding a bicycle...

Anonymous said...

hmm. ilang percentage kaya ng mga tao ang may toot-toot sa toot-toot?

siyoktong said...

haha, monmon! You, OC, you! Yep dear, I'm sure I didn't rad the S in the "studentS". Hihi. Ya, I guess, virginity is not really that big a deal for modern minds these days. I kinda like it. Saves the effort of fitting in too much with norms. ;)

siyoktong said...

manok, tara, parang feel kong alamin yang percentage na yan. Sarap ng trabaho nateen pag ganun, sisilip-silip lang ng toot toot! haha! musta sagada?

Anonymous said...

No biggie Jingers! People don't ask that on a job interview...but if it opens an opportunity for office sex...hmmm...hmmm...

...pao!...pao!! stop!

*wakes up* Virginity is indeed a state of mind. Status symbol for some sadly for those who lost them.

siyoktong said...

haha! sa totoo lang, pag nag-apply na akong mamasan, which is my lifetime dream, sa totoo lang, baka maging isyu ang kabirhenan, ahihihi!!!! :p Balitaan mo ako ng buhay-buhay. Game ako kahit usapang ipis... :) Mabuhay ka Pao! Go with the instincts. Dun tayo para walang mali. Dito lang si siyoks.