Tuesday, August 01, 2006

its raining in my head

Everything is wet. Everywhere its been raining. Even in my head.

Today, I got up and I felt cold. I hug the pillows, but they, too are cold. I wanted to make some coffee, but was too lazy to do it. And the fried rice was stale...and yes, cold. Where is this coldness coming from? Maybe its just in my head.

So I wander aimlessly in this highway. Trying to figure out what this emotion is for. Something I heard? Something I saw? Someone I know? Yeah, yeah... I'm just so apatheric to it already. Perhaps I shouldn't even be blogging about it. Para que? One of these days, I gonna break out of my shell and just let them see how I really am. One of these days, I'm gonna make people listen, and listen hard. But no, I can't afford that yet. Today, I can only afford being apathetic. I guess I need to save up for the rainy days. Even if its just in my head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and just like any other rain, it'll stop sooner than you think.

PMS lng yan! Juwke....misyu siyoks!

Anonymous said...

lagi na lang naulan...

Shellyganda said...

ok lang umuulan wag lang babaha ng mataas... or else hihintayin mo pang humupa ito...

masarap ang ulan!

siyoktong said...

friendships,
rain is good. at least the grass is greener... :) tama ka pao, nagiinarte lang po ang siyoktong. sabagay, kelan ba naman ako di naging maarte? haler, birds of the feather...that's us! ahihihi.