Sunday, August 06, 2006

one sunday

I have been enjoying
moments of solitude.
I sleep anytime I want to
on the couch or on the bed.
On the floor even
And nobody would say
don't.
I won't have to bathe for 2 days straight
And I don't care if I flossed or not
I can just open a can of sardines
for dinner.
And eat the remains of it
for breakfast.
I don't have to check my phone
for messages.
I don't even have to pick up
when it's ringing.
I could leave my hair uncombed
And even enjoy my curls in the morning
I don't have to worry at all.
For today, it's just me and my god.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

akala ko bday mo... tapos nabasa ko yung title... sunday pala...

siyoktong said...

yep monmon, aren't sundays great? that's the only day I dont allow anyone or anything to bother me. if someone did manage to get to my nerves on any given sunday, gooluck sa kanya kinabukasan! :)

Shellyganda said...

jing nasan na yung pics nung unag article ko... mag 2nd article na ako wala pa din yung pics... tsk tsk tsk!!!

Anonymous said...

The best talaga ang Sundays for relaxing. Kaso minsan parang ang bilis ng oras.

Psst, Jing, marami akong Friends-Only entries sa LiveJournal ko. If it's not too much trouble, gawa ka lang ng free account para ma-add as friend kita at mabasa mo yung private entries hahaha! Miss you! Kita tayo sa Homecoming?

siyoktong said...

sure thang tala sweetie. imma create a livejournal in a bit para ma-add moko. i'll see you sa homecoming. hopefully, the other "watchas" are gonna be there. ahaha, watchmacall8s!