Saturday, February 18, 2006

Let The Games Begin

I dont give a fart on who you are or what you freakin do, but I just dont like you. You are the bitch of all bitches and I find it so freakin difficult to respect a bitch who does not deserve even a moment's glance from me.

Are we close? No. Most likely never will be. You know why? I dont like you as a person, much less as my boss. You give the term boss a bad name, You fuckin stain it so bad, I can almost see the taints on your ugly face.

Who do you think you are? You dont put yourself above us simply because you were assigned to lead us. You better give us enough reasons to follow because otherwise, hypocrisy is gonna be my cup of tea.


You wanna be a hypocrite? Here's news to you, I can be one too! I can play in your game, and believe it or not bitch, before long youre gonna be in my game too. So lets play this game, shall we? Be a bitch and a hypocrite, and I'll match you from head to neck to chest to vagina to foot - all the way from top to bottom, and left to right across. I wont back out come hell or high waters.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
For now, the guns just went off - that's your sign to start running, bitch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sa true lang my friend!

My gawd... when will these things end?! She maybe able to handle her old team and prove her worth as a - I put it - "Technical TL" - but she is IGNORANT about professionalism and being human!

Kung may ipis at unggoy... then we just met Kuto! Beyotch!

~Lance~

Abaniko said...

I can relate. I resigned from work because of my boss. Most bosses, just like in-law's, are such despicable creatures you wish you have mental powers where you can twitch from afar their ugly faces to uglier forms as they wince in greart pain.

Anonymous said...

ez lang friend
ang mundo bilog ngayon nasa ilalim tayo susnod sila naman ang matatabunan

pero ... im one with you in spirit...


miss you jing...

kaya natin to

Shellyganda said...

OMG jing!!! ngayon ko lang nalaman!!! good luck!!! Basta remember DON'T JUMP!!!

Calliope said...

who gave bitch a bad name? who? who?! lemme at her! LEMME AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!

siyoktong said...

thanks a lot you guys! if it werent too chaotic outside already, i'd say come with me and lets tear this bitch to pieces. but ye, as it is, good ol' pilipinas is in a state of national emergency right now. we dont want to add to that, do we? DO WE? MABUHAY ANG MGA DYOSANG KATULAD NATIN! At ang mga ipis at kuto at unggoy? One word: Yuck.