Monday, February 20, 2006

Usapang Shoes

Sometimes I just need to put reins on my emotions no? Sometimes I let go of the anger too fast that I forget to rationalize anymore. Okay, enough cerebral and emotional discussion for now.

I decided to drown everything that I've been feeling for the last couple of days through physical exhaustion today. I'm playing badminton again, and I'm planning to play for the whole afternoon. I need this. I need to exhaust myself, to pour it all out, to give all that I've got, coz I'm so tired of this mundane thoughts already.

One dilemma though. In the past, I have always managed to get myself a sprained ankle. Both my ankles are no virgins when it comes to sprains and twists. My left one has been sprained 3 times, while the right, 4 times. And lately, during my previous badminton sessions, I've always felt a painful sensation on the heels of both my feet. I thought it was because of my trainers shoes. So today, I decided to use my runners instead. If the pain comes again tonight, Im buying a new pair.

That's the dilemma. Which pair, folks? Choose for me?


or

or

or

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pink one, upper left :D

Shellyganda said...

try it out first jing... try jumping while wearing one on left and the other on the right... then choose which one fits better... it should be the na feel mo parang socks ang fit sa paa mo instead off shoes... hehehehe!!! DILEMMA!!!