Monday, February 13, 2006

looking forward

I havent been writing much. A lot has been happening these days but I havent the energy to dwell, much less write about it.

One of my dearest friends has been screwed by one of my bosses. By the term, "screwed", I dont mean any sexual connotations. Duh. I mean screwed as in fucked up, trampled on, denied, left-out - potah, lahat na.

I have also been doing a lot of searching - no, not soul searching- but old, plain searching like paghahanap, as in me hinahanap ako, gets? I freakin lost my ipod last Thursday. For the life of me, I can never seem to remember until now if I maybe left it in the taxi cab or dropped it somewhere in the office. Whatever. I'm not getting any idea of ever getting it back, but hey, whoever you are who picked it up, I still have the original accessories, bleh! I know, I know, what am I gonna do with the accessories if the main thing's gone, ayt? Ala nga, but I can still think na ako panalo, win-win situation ba. Waaah.

And yeah, I know I was supposed to be posting more pics here from my recent Baguio trip but the videocam's usb driver is lost somewhere. So ayon, wala talaga akong ganang magpost ng pics.

Okay, so basically its now obvious that I havent been having a good week, ayt? The typical jing should now be whining, sulking, and viciously blogging about her rants. But not today, ladies and gentlemen. I ain't saying I've reformed, but see, I just realized that there are so many things to look forward to, inspite of every shit that's been happenin:

** Tuesday. Ssshh. If you're planning to
be with me on Tuesday, please be safe now. I quote, "Please be safe now
dah-lings, for tomorrow, we shall live dangerously."
** Valentines dinner with my sisters. I'm
always looking forward to our dates my lovely ladies. Kahit kasama ko lang
kayo sa bahay, hehehe.
** Massage. Not from you, coz I want to
pamper you too. Massage Spa, sweetie. Yes, we're going out, dont you remember?
You owe me a date, Pipo sweetheart.
** Tagaytay. We're
going. No matter what. And guess what, everyone that needs to be there WILL BE
there.


Sometimes life gets by too fast. Sometimes we are caught right in the middle of things that we dont notice how far and how long it has been. Sometimes, we tend to dwell on the negatives because of course, these are things that need our attention. We cant afford to be nonchalant about it because we dont want to be neglectful. But see, sometimes, its also good to just move head-on and without thinking so much about it. Sometimes, spontaneity is the answer. Yeah, I like it. Spontaneity...even sounds good rolling out on my tongue.

So there. It has been years since I last looked forward to being spontaneous. I'll try again. I will start today.

No comments: