Friday, September 23, 2005

booboo!

I made a major booboo at work today. Keep the eyebrows down people, I'm not gettin' fired yet thank gawd! But, but, but...

I was hangin 'round my boss' desk after work with a coupla' other guys from the team. No big deal, Sam's cool with that. Usually after work, we dawdle by his desk doin some' small stuff and small talk.

Sam just bought a new Ericson W800 phone. The thing came with a hands-free set with earphones that look a bit like small tubed ice. Mayu, a teammate, said it looked like a nipple. See, we couldn't really agree until Shelly blurted out, "Ah, lam ko na, parang kuntil!".

Then I go thinkin', Yep Shelly's right..It sure does look like a kuntil..
Then Sam asks what a kuntil was.
And then I go.. (whispering) "C-L-I-T...got it?"
The other guys heard it, and Mayet couldnt help herself..."Jing mali! Iba yun, iba yun!!!!"
What?
Shit, I was thinking of "tinggil".. oh gawd..Please don't tell me I just spelled out clit to my boss..!
I slowly inched away from Sam's desk..
Said, "Bye-ee guys!"
And went home as I fast as I could.
Tinggil..Kuntil..Where in the world do I get my freakin' ideas?!

3 comments:

siyoktong said...

jasper: hehe, you should've been there. you can just imagine sam's face! :p

Anonymous said...

hay naku jing! bastos ka kasi! hehe! galing mo mag-english, pero di mo alam filipino vocabulary mo! haha! joke! :)

Anonymous said...

hey at least we know that tl is not a virgin... hehehehe jok joke joke