Monday, September 19, 2005

food log

Im currently chomping on two of my most favorite food in the world - wonderboy and bellekoy! My mom sent them over the weekend. For the life of me, I never understand why I couldn't seem to find any wonderboy and bellekoy in the Metro. (For those who must ask, wonderboy is rice cracker and bellekoy is a soft candy made up of
sugar, vanilla and flour).

There, I'm done with the first pack of wonderboy. I'm halfway through my bellekoy. As I go towards the fridge for my second wonderboy pack, I find myself, prancing and about, excited to chomp on this superb rice cracker once more.

Pause. Cant type. Right hand with bellekoy. Left hand holding wonderboy.
Talk to you later.

2 comments:

slim whale said...

is bellekoy the same as tira-tira? don't exactly remember.

wonderboy, i think i've already munched on that. and it made my mood considerably lighter. like black russian with cherry.

siyoktong said...

slim whale: Hmm, tira tira? I don't think I've ever come across the thing. But yep, you're right with the black russia and cherry. If I bump into you one of these days, I'll share my woderboy with you. ;)