Monday, September 05, 2005

rants and raves

I love to complain. Sometimes.

The PC at home has Spyware and I had to hear about installing an anti-Spyware program as soon as I woke. I mean, talk about anything else, coz you know, that's what I do in the office, and hey, I just woke up!

As soon as I got to the dining table, the phone rang and I had to answer it...Mundane callers..
Got back to the table..about to get hold of a spoon and a fork...and the phone rings for the 2nd time..so I answered the same mundane caller and went back to the table again..and as I was sitting down--guess what, yep, the phone rang. Same caller. Damn.

My food was bland. I asked my new maid to add some salt and tomato and onions, which she did. But it was still bland.

And then my neighbor just suddenly played his drumset and the entire neighborhood was bathed in the thub-thumping rhythm of his thoughtlessness and insanity.

I was not awake for 15 mins yet..and here I am, dreading the rest of my day already.

I took a bath and 2 mins before I was to go out, it rained.
I mean, talk about rotten luck, huh?

Nah, don't mind me. Just some rants and raves -- basically, complaints.
I love doing this.
Sometimes.

No comments: