Monday, June 27, 2005

good times in the life of jing

  • *reading old Archie Comics on lazy, rainy Sunday mornings
  • *taking a wrong turn at an unfamiliar street and i find an old shop for things I've always wanted to buy but always didn't have the time to
  • *riding a taxicab with a pleasant driver who doesn't speak much and gives back exact change
  • *waking up to the smell of my favorite breakfast
  • *closing my eyes while taking a warm shower
  • *finding old friends in strange, lonely corners of the big city
  • *riding up a bus and i find the front seats empty
  • *long breakfast talks with my sister
  • *getting myself lost in the hardware store where I could have the time in the world tinkering with sparkly, little knobby things
  • *smell of an old library on a hot summer day
  • *writing about anything and everything on late insomiac's night
  • *going home to a house with super clean and sparkling floors
  • *sleeping on a well-made bed (knowing I didn't make them when I left them this morning)
  • *organizing my weekly DVD's-to-watch schedule
  • *going to work knowing that tomorrow is payday
  • *writing something for my blog knowing that YOU are going to read it! :)

No comments: