Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Everyday Wish List

  • tocino for breakfast
  • 7 hours of sleep
  • a text or a call from my old friends
  • watch the early morning news
  • sunlight for my newly-planted shrubs (damn this rain! my plants are rotting!)
  • stop drinking coffee so much
  • join meng on her daily belly-dancing or taebo
  • spend at least an hour of warm bath
  • read at least 2 chapters of my current book craze (The Wheel of Time, read it guys. I'm on the 4th book already, I have 7 more to go)
  • keep looking for a driver of my scanner (so Richard and I can finally create the Bogas MTV)
  • cut down on my rice meals (yeah right!)-- more like, "get enough resolve to wish to cut down on rice" (does that make sense?)
  • finally get that elusive footspa I've been planning since my last one 4 months ago
  • text papa and mama with a simple "good morning"
  • go out for lunch with Cinds (Let's go out na kase! :p)
  • really, really quit smoking (haaay..)
  • say sorry to the people I've wronged
  • repentance of dirty and greedy politicians all over the world
  • and..as mundane as it may sound, I do wish for world peace and prosperity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit smoking please... you can only smoke with us (ngek!) (which happens once in a blue moon), sounds silly but i'm serious...i feel like smoking only when i'm with you... please have the same attitude as mine (ang yabang!)... this is one of my wish list for you... - mabelle :)

siyoktong said...

hey mabelle,

answeet mo naman...ahihihi...will try my bestest.. :)
mwah, miss you na bogas!!!!