Saturday, August 13, 2005

This Is Not Friendster!


This is not Friendster and I seldomly answer surveys. But I've been tagged and as a rule of thumb of bloggers out there, there's no escapin'.
So here:

Three names you go by
1.Jing
2.Siyoktog
3.Shax


The screen names you have had:
1. Dats (Dats, Amor, Petchay by L. Bucoy)
2. Jing (Sherman Freshman by L. Fermo)
3. Lucresia (Arba by J. Trinidad)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. analytic and calculating mind
2. left ring finger
3. chinkey eyes from my father

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. height
2. weight
3. teeth

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Austronesian
2. Chinese (from my great lolo)
3. Spanish (from my great lola)

Three things that scare you:
1. sudden death
2. rats
3. holduppers

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. isopropyl alcohol
2. eyeglasses
3. a 7-hour sleep

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Madonna
2. Carpenters
3. Debbie Gibson

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Under The Bridge
2. Love Me Like The First Time
3. Two Beds and a Coffee Machine

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. spontaneity
2.meaningful and academic conversations
3. great sex

Three lies and truths (in no particular order):
1. I believe I'm perfect
2. I hate my bestfriend
3. I have regrets on how I lived my life

Three physical things you want to do really badly now:
1. eat breakfast
2. read
3. sleep

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered:
1. teach in the academe
2. work for an advertising firm
3. be a lawyer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Cambodia
2. New York
3. Spain

Three kids names you like:
1. Juan
2. Jason
3. Gabby

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Write and publish a book
2. Record all my songs
3. Have at least one kid

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I have a pride as high as the Himalayas
2. I seldomly show affection
3. I face problems with cigarettes and alcohol

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I cry easily when I fight
2. I love attention and being pampered
3. I have secret guy fanstasies

Three celeb crushes:
1. Eric Bana
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Jeff Goldblum

By the way, if you came across this and you keep a blog, I'm tagging you. Your turn!

No comments: