Monday, August 22, 2005

Rotten, Shitty Day

So it's Monday and its a rotten shitty day.
I had to wake up an hour early due to thunder and lightning which invaded my deep slumber to begin with. So there goes my 7-hour sleep reduced to 6 now.
And of course, my cousin and I are still not talking due to some silly pride-bashing we had 2 days ago.
And when I rode the bus to work, I sat on my usual front seat while attempting to have semblance of peace in my already jumbled mind. But then I overheard the driver talking to someone else and figured out this driver does not even have a driver's license. There goes my peace of mind. I had to sit still while this asshole of a driver attempted to break all traffic rules that I was aware of.
I got to work all in one piece. But when I tried to fill my mug with my usual coffee from the pantry, I found out that the machine has run out of cream and sugar. So I had to settle with bitter coffee in my mouth to start my working day. That totally irritated me.
I took my breaks and lunch early. And I had to succumb to the only life support I could think of save from coffee-- I had to smoke.
I went down to grab a cigarette and that sorta' took some stress away.
On my way up through the elevator, I rode in with one of my big bosses. There were only the 2 of us, but I didn't so much give him a glance. I was just enjoying by my lonesome, finally enjoying my moment of peace.
But moment of all moments, it happened. I just had to fart, damn. And it wasnt really a benign fart. It had to smell damn it. Worst, he, my big boss, had to share smelling it with me.
Oh boy, thre goes my peaceful moment.
And so its Monday, and I am having a shitty day.
But who says I cant laugh about it.
Har har. *With all the irony I could muster*

No comments: