Thursday, October 13, 2005

mi hermano mackoy

mi hermano, mackoy
Today is my only brother's boithdoi. I call him Mackoy, he calls me Miss Jing. We were supposed to meet up today coz I was treating him and mis 2 hermanas plus mi favorita prima to Enchanted Kingdom. For those non-Spanish speaking readers who must ask, hermano is brother, hermana is sister, and prima is cousin. Haha, I feel yabang speaking my old tongue. Forgive me sweeties, I'm practicing it coz Connie (mi hermana) and Mai (mi prima) are getting good with their Italian and French respectively. We love speaking with each other using our own respective languages. But just recently, I couldn't make a quick retort to something they said which in my opinion is kinda obtuse of me, coz hello, yo estudio espaƱol, verdad?

So anyway, I was planning this EK trip for a couple of days now and the only thing that was lacking was the tickets. Mackoy's supposed to have arrived from the province yesterday so he could spend his boithdoi with us. But as ever, plans had to change, and our lives helplessly get revolutionized with it.

Mackoy had to wait for some exam results; hence, he couldn't come just yet. Normally, it’s just okay, I mean, he could always go with us to the next EK trip, right?
Wrong.
How could we celebrate without the celebrator?
Big HMP.
So anyway, I was left with my day all free and boring and I was so into going out come hell or high waters. Thank gawd for Meng and Mai who indulged me and went with me to the mall. To show my appreciation, I told Meng and Mai to get one major item that they normally wouldn't buy for themselves, and charge it to me.
Nice of me noh?

Oh, this post is for my brother pala, oops. Basta baby bro, Miss Jing might have missed your boithdoi but I'll make it up to you once you get here. Just get here fast enough so I wont change my mind na. Why, you ask? I'm giving you a day at the mall to buy anything you want.
Hurry panget.
As in now na.
Happy Birthday, mwah!

No comments: