Saturday, October 08, 2005

scars

__________________________________________
The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar
which the ultimate
fulfillment of that hope never entirely removes
_____________________________________
by Thomas Hardy
I agree.
This is my quote for the day.
Today will be gone tomorrow.
And the darkness shall soon see light.
I have never worried.
I will never worry.
But anticipation and fear of the unknown,
Are a reflection of the turmoil inside.
And the scar will hurt, albeit faintly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be disturbed...i believe that a better one is about to come...at least you feel the pain of failing...and its a great opportunity.

siyoktong said...

anonymous,
a pseudo-redundant question, but do I know you? you might have "figured out" a story behind this post, and yes, I appreciate the comment.Leave a name next time. :)

jing

Shellyganda said...

ang taraaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

of course..i am about to go home...you know me very very well///

siyoktong said...

anonymous,
I'm starting to think you are an avid fan, haha! Nah, I have a feeling your name starts with C. Am I right sweetie? :p

jing