Sunday, October 02, 2005

Timeline

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that the stuff life is made of.
-Benjamin Franklin
_________________________________
I came across this from Mayu's blog. Tagged.
TWENTY YEARS AGO...
1985
6 years old. I may have been happy. I remember my childhood as a happy one. Carefree. Alive. Everyday, an adventure. Everyone, a friend.
Oh yes, there were times when I get scolded, I mean I was a happy, carefree adventurous brat and I did give my folks their share of misery. That wasn't the last of it.

FIFTEEN YEARS AGO...
1990
Grade 6. Haven't gone through highschool yet and I was getting tired of school already. From kidergarten to grade 5, I was consistently the honor chuvachchu kinda geek. But 6th grade was a blast. I had fun with new barkadas - I mean hey, I finally belonged to the coolest group of people. Fond memories include people like Diamond, Bads, Krystal, Lowena, Dyanne, Tin-Tin, and of course my supah owiginal bestfwend, Daffo.


TEN YEARS AGO...
1995
I was into theater. Sindi-Katok. Pisay days. Lovely.

FIVE YEARS AGO...
2000
College. UPLB.
Cigarettes. Booze. Sorority (eww). Chemsoc. Parties. Theater.
IKOT friends. Out-of-towns.
Bogas friends. Guitar sessions.
Sister Lei
And oh, did I mention academics? No need. I didn't give it too much importance.


THREE YEARS AGO...
2002
College - again. UP Diliman.
Back to academics. Back to writing. Forgot my guitar-playing altogether.
Bestfriend Cindy


NEXT TEN YEARS...
I will be the hottest blogger with the most most explosive logs!
I wouldn't be writing and responding to TAGS as a pathetic attempt at documenting my life anymore!
I would be so famous, you would forget your name first before you miss out saying Siyoktong!

No comments: