Saturday, December 10, 2005

frustrated!

I am just so freaking frustrated right now, it's not even funny anymore. So fine, you are who you are, and I know we're both doing our jobs, but you're not paying me to do this, alright? I didn't even ask for this pro bono shit, but when I got it on my lap, served on a silver platter, if I may add, you didn't hear anything from me. Not a grunt, nor a sigh - not any trace of complaint! And so I'm doing what I'm supposed to do now and you, above all, should also know what you should be doing. But no. You give me that phoney smile, and say I should go about this on my own and you finish your day without knowing that you just wasted a day's worth of my time. It's not as if I asked for your help. It's not as if I want you to do my job. But listen, if you had paused for a moment and give a real thought to the this crap-ass we call our work, you should have known there was no way to do my job without your stupid (in) decision!

I hope you hear my grunts right now. These sighs that have been escaping my lips so utterly tell me I am complaining. Hear that? I AM FREAKIN COMPLAINING ALREADY! I've kept quiet all these time, but see, you make it so bloody difficult for me to breathe the same air you do. Yeah, my friend was right - You shouldn't demand for respect. You earn it. And if you should ask, no, you haven't earned one iota from me.

Capish?
Fuck off.
Whew...
{breathe in-breathe out}
I'm okay now.

4 comments:

btflpenguin said...

hello jing! buhay ka pa pala :) belated happy tok day. link din kta ha?
atsaka matakot na kung sino man yung kinakausap mo sa post na ito. brrr.

siyoktong said...

elo peng!
matakot na talaga tong kinamumuhian ko, waheheeh!
thanks for droppin' by!

Anonymous said...

hala, galit na si jinggalut!!! you go girl!! you should be saying that to her or his or its face!! i think i know who you're referring to..hehe!!! miss you!! mwah!! :)

siyoktong said...

yeah mayet, I wish I could. I really wish I could. Pero mahirap na, pag na-misikal, lagot tayo! wahehehe...mwah! mishu panget!