Tuesday, December 20, 2005

scared-shit


I'm scared.
And so I was taking a poop and doing a little reading. For some reason, the 1st book I was able to grab to read while doing the deed was a Christopher Pike horror fiction. I love Mr. Pike. His works are included in those few books that I have never stopped reading since elementary days. And have I said why? Uhm, Christopher Pike's works of fiction scare the shit out of me. There.
[to continue with the story...]
So I was there, taking a sh*t, and I was reading Pike, and demmet (!) I felt all my hair stand without any warning. And oh, did I tell you that I was alone in the house? Yeah, my sisters and my maid went home to the province earlier this morning.
[again, to continue with the story...]
I was so scared-shit that I didn't close my eyes one bit when I proceeded to take my shower. So come hell or high waters and shampoo, and soap and facial wash, I faced it all with not so much a blink of an eye. Reason? I was afraid I'd see someone else in the bathroom with me [once I open my chinky eyes again].
Oh man! What a juvenile, I am. You'd think I would have outgrown this, huh? Na-ah...
Hainaco Mr. Pike, you sure scare the shit outta' me! [no pun, no pun...]

No comments: