Thursday, December 22, 2005

Year In Review:2005

Lifted from Tasha's blog. The idea is to repost the last sentence of the first entry of each month in 2005 and call it "Year In Review". Hmm..Lemme see...I've been blogging for less than a year, but I wanna see if I had been making sense all this time.
Here goes...
MAY
Will the creative juices keep up? We'll see...We'll see..
JUNE
perhaps not.
JULY
Pero tama na muna.
AUGUST
ouch--move my screen to the left please..i can't move...
SEPTEMBER
you know who you are.
OCTOBER
I would be so famous, you would forget your name first before you miss out saying Siyoktong!
NOVEMBER
Before I completely waste this entry and delete it altogether, I'm gonna stop writing-right now.
DECEMBER
Let's watch it!
Does it make sense?
Oh yes!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
I love you all! MWAH!

1 comment:

siyoktong said...

hey there eugenetot! just got back from ma' hiatus. and guess wut, im sick man. and now I gotta go to work.ugh! Happy Holidays nevertheless.
Nevertheless... :)