Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Google Meme

Tasha, you tagger, you! I know I hate bein' tagged but this looked pretty interesting, so what the heck. Let's!
{Here's the rule. Go "Google" each answer and post the 1st image that comes up} --> did I get it right Tash?


1. The age you will be on your next birthday: 26
January 2. Mark your calendars sweeties. If you're around the Metro by then, crash by my place. Really. Ring me up at +639278807029 for details.


2. The place you live: DILIMAN
Like du-h..what else could be in Diliman but the good ol' UP, ayt?


3. Your favorite Color: ORANGE
{image is from a phone company site or sumthin like that}


4. The place you want to get married: A SECLUDED GARDEN



5. Your first love: DRIVING
Not exactly the vehicle I had in mind, but see, I've wanted to drive for the longest time and when I finally learned, I got baptized with a shitty car crash-UGH


6. Your favorite fruit or vegetable: EGGPLANT
Torta please.


7. Your favorite animal: TURTLE
I've never had any other pet. Turtles, always turtles.


8. The surname of your favorite actor/actress: HANKS
Actor, extraordinaire. Amen.


9. The name of a pet: FRUITCAKE
The name of my first Turtle


10. Your favorite song right now: ASSUMING
An old song I wrote during the old times in Bukubunduking YUPIELBI.
--> the image is the cover of a book by Rick Whitaker.

11. A bad habit of yours: GLUTTONY
So? Sue me.


12. Your middle name: BUMANGLAG
No one ever knew about my middle name back in college except my bestfriend Lei. About time I let the world know! :)
-->This image is from the Bumanglag clan's official website.

_____________________
I'm tagging
mayu
gary
manok
shelly

No comments: